Job Title: Trainee Software Developer
Number of Positions: 10
Experience Level – 0 to 1 years
Travel Required: No
Position Type: Fulltime
Date Posted: 06/02/23
A Software Developer enjoys the challenge of designing and building applications that solve today’s business needs. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures and working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. This requires the developer to possess Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Should have knowledge of building Web application.
- Should have hands on working on Database servers like MSSQL, Oracle and MySQL
- Should be Strong in writing Queries and Stored Procedures
- Should have good understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts
- Deep understanding of application development practices and design patterns, application lifecycle
- management, and common software architectures.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Using clients’ feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma, Graduation, Engineering and Past Graduation (BSc, BCA, MSc, MCA, BE and MTech in Computer/Information Science)
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Communication skills, desire to learn, punctual and honest.
At Star Knowledge, we provide access to high-level Software, Engineering, and Business Consulting talent that focuses on SMBs and public sector agencies globally. Our professional services enable customers to attain or maintain thriving and relevant businesses by ensuring a level of outcome certainty that other service providers are unable to match.
➡️*Apply Now* https://star-knowledge.com/jobs/trainee-software-developer/
*➡️*Apply Now* –https://forms.gle/dbtMw8eXysTmTPDJ8
*🔔*Subscribe Now- https://linktr.ee/itjobsforfreshers